- Online Passport Application. Secure online application fully completed and printed. (This form must be completed online at the Department of State web site and will print with a special bar code.) Please do not sign the application until you take the oath administered by the passport acceptance agency.
- Original proof of US citizenship. Certified birth certificate or naturalization certificate or passport issued over 15 years ago.
- Passport Photograph. 1 Recent Passport-type photograph (2″ x 2″) in color, front view with white background. For more information click HERE.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Passport for Minors. Under the age of 16: $160.00 + $35.00 Acceptance Fee to Post Office
- Passport for Adults. Age 16 and over: $190.00 + $35.00 Acceptance Fee to Post Office.
- AVS Submission Form. Atlas Visa Service Submission Sheet.
- AVS Authorization Form. Third Party Release Letter. Authorization letter for release to Atlas Visa Service.(This form must have original signature in ink. No digital signatures will be accepted)
- All the above requirements should be taken to a main US Post office or a Circuit court where your application will be executed in front of the clerk. The clerk will enclose the information in a sealed envelope. Once it has been sealed it cannot be reopened.
Passport Service Fee. Select Service type below:
|Service Type||Processing Time||Passport Agent Fee||Atlas Visa Fee||Total Fee|
|Urgent||5 business days||$214||$250||$464|
SAME DAY processing has been suspended. Currently the Passport Agency is processing passport applications in 5 business days.
FedEx Options. Return Postage. See below:
- $45.50 Fed Ex Letter (Not Including AK +HI – USA ONLY)
- $85.00 Fed Ex Envelope (First Overnight – Overweight package)
- $57.50 Fed Ex (Saturday Delivery – USA ONLY)
Please mail all the above documentation to the following address below:
Atlas Visa Services, Inc.
1751 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209